The law firm Bodda & Partners offers advice in all matters related to real rights, trade fund rustic, to run them on an individual or corporate, management of agricultural enterprises, of succession of ownership and/or farm management and dissolution of communions estate involving funds rustic.
Provides advice and assistance in judicial procedures:
- exercise of preemptive agrarian (identifying the potential beneficiaries and the existence of conditions of law);
- redemption of the fund by the tenant farmer or the owner of the neighboring estates;
- release of funds rustic;
- compensation for land improvements;
- seizure agrarian;
- shareholder withdraws from the family and from participating in cooperative societies.
Lends its assistance in the drafting of contracts:
- sale of agricultural land and agricultural leases;
- rent of sheds and stables for livestock;
- sale, for various reasons, farms, farmhouses and shares;
- transfer of land in society.